Travel and Lodging
PLEASE NOTE: Thursday, June 2 and Friday, June 3, 2005
are extremely busy days around Harvard Square. Harvard and MIT are both
holding reunions and commencement ceremonies on and near those dates.
Please make your reservations at one of the nearby hotals as soon as
The Harvard Square Hotel and the Inn at Harvard are fully booked, but we can recommend several other hotels in the area.
- Sheraton Commander Hotel, Harvard Square (about .5 miles from KSG), with
rates starting at $189/nt. Call (888) 627-7121 and ask for a
reserved room under the "Workshop on the Economics of Information Security"
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boston is across the
river (about 1.5 miles by foot) and has some rooms available. Call 617-783-0090.
- For luxury accomodations next to the KSG, call The
Charles Hotel (617)864-1200.
- Students and those seeking to economize may want to use our room-sharing wiki.
* Airport: http://www.massport.com/logan/
* Subway to Harvard Square: http://www.mbta.com/
* Harvard Square Information: http://www.harvardsquare.com/
* Harvard Square Map: http://map.harvard.edu/level2.cfm?mapname=camb_allston&tile=F7&series=W
Our Hosts: The Kennedy School of Government
The Arts: The Boston Globe's A&E Section or The Boston CityPass
Siteseeing: A Ducktour or a Boston Harbor Cruise or a Charles River boat ride.
Sports: The World Champion Boston Red Sox